Monday, November 23, 2009

Mensaje nº 005. Predeterminado Re: Distraction.

      • Goodnight Vietnam.
Stop talking and welcome in Avoiding Distractions.

Tonight I'm in a group of people distracted.
I am totally checking what people around me are distracted about.
Distraction is the name of the dinner game of tonight,
and both sides of the table seem to be expert of it.
I look around me and see people are not concerned about this.
They laugh loudely, while I am thinking clearly that even today
love 0-0, joy 0-0, wow 0-0, sad 0-0, fear 0-0, neutral 0-0.
All around I hear is the sound of distraction.
Sorry for you, No connection.
Current mood: Sad.
Category: Distraction.
Result: A drop in communication with me.
People can see me while I think that even today people died and other people left homeless.
I can't understand conversations going on around me.
Can u be more precise and help me to find solution to Distraction?
Answer: you can't, sorry.
U will never convince me that distraction does help.
I have decided that I am not becoming a distraction.
I can feel people around me looking and wondering of my reaction on behaviors of those around me.

But I cannot turn off blue.